Wealth

How Much Money Does Someone Need To Have To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 0
      Rank: How Much Money Does Someone Need To Have To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria?

I saw this question somewhere and considered it interesting to ask us. Is it NGN 1 million, or is it NGN 10 million or what amount?

In the US someone with $100,000 is considered rich.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 700
      Rank: How Much Money Does Someone Need To Have To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria?

You need N28.7m to consider yourself rich in Nigeria –Report by David Ibemere.

Shecksman
        Participant

[quote quote=61029]You need N28.7m to consider yourself rich in Nigeria –Report by David Ibemere.[/quote]

Are they referring to cash or your net worth?? Some may have business and asset worth more than that but choose to leave a low life…while others may just sell a parcel of land and behave as if they own Nigeria.. personally in my opinion, I think one should be considered Rich when you can meet the your needs and that if your family. (Happiness and contentment been the key)

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

For me, once you have million’s in your account and asserts you are consider rich in Nigeria.

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

For me, if you have N1.5 considered yourself rich

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

You need N28.7m to consider yourself rich in Nigeria –Report by David Ibemere.

Are they referring to cash or your net worth?? Some may have business and asset worth more than that but choose to leave a low life…while others may just sell a parcel of land and behave as if they own Nigeria.. personally in my opinion, I think one should be considered Rich when you can meet the your needs and that if your family. (Happiness and contentment been the key)I think is referring to both net worth and cash

Pheranmi
      Participant

Once u are able to feed yourself and ur family u are rich

Pheranmi
      Participant

To be rich doesn’t mean u should have all the money in life

Pheranmi
      Participant

@potal has said it all

Pheranmi
      Participant

No account of money we are looking for in this world so u will keep on finding the money and u will not meet it

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.