If you want to live a successful life, Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: PEOPLE, MONEY, or PAST EXPERIENCES.
My neighbor who studied law to become a BARrister has finally been called to BAR to serve customers beer 🍻😂
You say between… That means am in the middle… In this situation, I will only pray for miracle to happen.. but let’s say am faced with 3 roads each leading to the aforementioned, then am likely to follow that of Tiger. Reason been that from what I learned about , they majorly attack their prey by ambushed.. if a tiger knows you have seen it,…[Read more]
Let’s play a game… I will Write some popular Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs, pick any of the Proverbs and translate in ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Eg
1. PIDGIN – Na person wey never see problem dey use English dey pray.
English… Only a person without enough problem prays in English.
2. PIDGIN – Book wey no gree enter head go enter exam h…[Read more]
Shecksman commented on the post, '6 natural ways to prevent diabetes before it starts' 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Shecksman liked ‘6 natural ways to prevent diabetes before it starts’. (So far, This post has 1 likes) 1 month, 2 weeks ago
CHILDREN NOWADAYS DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT IN OUR DAYS YOU COULD BE BEATEN FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1. Crying too long after being beaten
2. Not crying after being beaten
3. Crying without being beaten
4. Standing where elders are sitting
5. Sitting while elders are standing
6. Walking around aimlessly where elders are seated
7. Eating food…[Read more]
I Strongly agree with you… The issue is that most political parties are more concerned about the money… Some party’s are already a failure because they are themselves believes they can’t compete against the major parties thereby hiking the price of the forms as their only source of income. They forget that Election should be based on…[Read more]
Shecksman liked 2023: Nomination Forms Should Be Discounted To Minimum Wage For Low Income Earners. (So far, This post has 3 likes) 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I JUST LOVE NAIJA SCHOOL..
TO ALL NIGERIAN STUDENTS
*u ask your friends..how far
with reading? They say they
haven’t started…only to get to
the LIBRARY and find out they
have a permanent seat.
* Lecturers will be telling you “buying my handout is not compulsory” but class Rep…let me have the list of those that have bought😁😁
* You graduate…[Read more]
An accident occurred yesterday, 11 persons were injured, 12 died. So the Minister of Health promised to offer N5,000 to the injured and N6million to the dead for their funeral. One of the injured got up and laid where the dead were… One of the dead shouted, “Bros, go back to your place, do not bring confusion here, they have counted us…[Read more]
Feel at home, feel at home na eim dey make visitor spoil remote 🤣😅😂😂😂
As a Nigerian, it’s common to us. Comedians make jest of each other and even President’s we laughed at it and see nothing wrong with that.. anyway, on the issue of Chris Rock and Will Smith, I think Will Smith over reacted….Airing his voice from his seat was ok but going over to slap him to me it’s inappropriate no matter what for the Oscar winner
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wandering why you are still reading this
8. You saw that mistake, right?
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said “saw you” not you saw
13. I also skipped…[Read more]
- Load More