Pheranmi
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 0

Wealth that we change our life

OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster

[quote quote=59714]Wealth that we change our life[/quote]
      I thought about this your question, and these are some points I came up with on things that can make someone wealthy.

1. Economic development: if the government and the people join hands and put in effort to develop the economy, it will become easier for people to make it. In America business loans and education loans are easy to get so it is easy to start business or get educated. Secondly, the people try to pay off their loans, so the loan givers are encouraged go give more loans. That is one.

Keymaster

[quote quote=59714]Wealth that we change our life[/quote]
      Next point is this: there are some businesses (not all) that if someone joins them early, they can later make it.

I am not investing in Bitcoin for now, and I am not advising anyone on whether to invest in it or not. I just want to use it as an example here.

Those that bought 1 Bitcoin when it was only $10 and didn’t sell the Bitcoin now have about $43000 in today’s price February, w
      2022 as price for the same Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price goes up and down, but for today they are rich. $43 000 is over NGN 18 million.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 700

Trading in electronics and shares can also make us wealthy if well handled.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 700

[quote quote=59722]

Next point is this: there are some businesses (not all) that if someone joins them early, they can later make it.

I am not investing in Bitcoin for now, and I am not advising anyone on whether to invest in it or not. I just want to use it as an example here.

Those that bought 1 Bitcoin when it was only $10 and didn’t sell the Bitcoin now have about $43000 in today’s price February, w
      2022 as price for the same Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price goes up and down, but for today they are rich. $43 000 is over NGN 18 million.[/quote] Now that Bitcoins price has fallen,is it still advisable to still trade on it?

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

[quote quote=59718]

I thought about this your question, and these are some points I came up with on things that can make someone wealthy.

1. Economic development: if the government and the people join hands and put in effort to develop the economy, it will become easier for people to make it. In America business loans and education loans are easy to get so it is easy to start business or get educated. Secondly, the people try to pay off their loans, so the loan givers are encouraged go give more loans. That is one.[/quote]on point

Omaonu
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 200

1. Economic development: if the government and the people join hands and put in effort to develop the economy, it will become easier for people to make it. In America business loans and education loans are easy to get so it is easy to start business or get educated. Secondly, the people try to pay off their loans, so the loan givers are encouraged go give more loans. [/qoute]That is true, you are right about that but then consistency is the key. Be consistence with whatever good you are doing for money and cultivate the habit of saving no matter how little.

Omaonu
        Participant

Keymaster

@omaonu
      You’re right there too. Research has shown for some businesses it takes 10 years for them to begin to succeed.

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

Luck is not in ur hands. But work is in ur hands. Ur work can make luck But Luck can’t make ur work. So always trust urself than ur luck! Working hard Make us wealthy

Omaonu
      Participant

[quote quote=60254] @omaonu
      You’re right there too. Research has shown for some businesses it takes 10 years for them to begin to succeed.[/quote]yes consistency is a very vital tool of success.

Aysha
      Participant

Plan and set goals. Rich people are goal-setters. …
      Don’t overspend. …
      Create multiple streams of incomes. …
      Read and educate yourself. …
      Avoid toxic relationships. …
      Don’t engage in negative self-talk. …
      Live a healthy lifestyle.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.