Social

As Big Brother Merges The 2 Houses

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bbnfan

Big Brother has merged the 2 houses as one. Here are 5 possible consequences.

1. The former Level 2 (about 6 people remaining) comes together to nominate the Level 1 heads of house that kept nominating their housemates for eviction. That is elloswags, Hermes and Adekunle.

2. The former Level 1 uses their majority to continue nominating former level 2 housemates to prevent them from taking revenge on Eloswag, Hermes and Adekunle

3. There may be a clash between Phyna and Chomzyover Groovy as they are now all in the same house. Groovy may be forced to chose between both ladies. Already Phyna is boldly laying claim to ‘her man’. But remember that Groovy likes Chomzybso much that he asked Big Brother to bring her into thensame house with bhhim in the diary room.

Anyway, see what Olufemi Daniel has to say about tonight’s eviction show.

Tkp

This is good because I don’t understand the game anymore.

Abna

Nice one. I didn’t like the idea of two houses.

Tky

I love the idea of the two houses expecially when it comes to winning task. House 1 has been winning and nominating house 2.

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

I have be waiting for this moment since because level 1 has been winning for the head of house game and be nominating level 2 for possible eviction. They literally leveled level 2 which seems like a cheating.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 700

At last they finally merged the two houses.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.