News

Can You Believe This 24 Year-Old Looking Woman Is Actually 60 Years?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 0
      Rank: Can You Believe This 24 Year-Old Looking Woman Is Actually 60 Years?

According to the internet, this woman that looks 24 is actually 60 years. Wow. What’s her secret o. Some people have baby face for real.

Omaonu
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 200

This is wonderful I found it very hard to believe that the woman is actually 60 years old.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 750

Wow! This is amazing. She doesn’t look 60 at all. She is really taking good care of herself.

Debby

Wawu! This woman is ageless. Her looks is awesome

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,150

I can’t believe My eyes. She is really looking hot at 60

Shecksman
      Participant

Am not surprised. If your have watched THE WOMAN KING…. Do you know the girl that acted NAWI is 31 Years of age??? Her name is THUSO MBEDU. You can Google her name to see for yourself

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,150

@shecksman really! I will Google it.

Shecksman
      Participant

Ok @Potal pls do and see for youy

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

Wow she’s beautiful

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.