Education

What infleunced your course of study in the higher institution

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stella
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 0
      Rank: What infleunced your course of study in the higher institution

I wanted to study medicine, my jamb score wasn’t good enough then, my parents didn’t want me to sit at home so I enrolled for remedial studies at the University. I squatted in the hostel with a relative, one if her roomates was studying a course in education and I stumbled on some of her books because reading was my hobby , I was spending most of my time in the library then as I had alot of spare time, so when I dstumbled on her books such as psychology of education and similar books, I got carried away and spent my spare time reading them, I discovered that indeed it was a worthy read and very practical, I became interested and wanted to know more on how human beings learn and the developmental process of humans but I didn’t lose focus of wanting to study medicine, I was just enjoying the books. I didn’t do very well in Jamb again and I was offered admission in Vetenary medicine, me that hate animals, I knew it wasn’t an option, through remedial I got admission to study microbiology, a course I don’t even understand that was when the thought of education came up, I wanted something practical, something real, something humane so if I can’t get medicine then education is the next option,nobody liked or supported me but my mind was made up, I cannot write another jamb, I was tired of studying for it. I went to school of remedial studies and told them I needed a course in education SI I would like to change from microbiology, it was easy because alot of people were after science based courses and that was how I got admission to study special education and believe me it is so close to medicine though I think more stressful

Steve zana
      Participant

I wanted to study a law course at a federal University but due to ups and downs I found myself at a college of education

Baba blue
      Participant

Well it’s my live for sport and as a matter of fact I am a sport person. I have played sports such as
      Football
      Handball
      Basketball
      Field hockey
      Lawn Tennis
      Table tennis
      Judo
      Wrestling
      E.t.c

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.