A Russian saw me in my office and said where are you from , i said am from the greatest country in the world.He looked at me with a very strange look and said let me guess u are from Nigeria , i said yes. Out of curiosity he said considering whats happening in your country now why would you say shes the best in the world and i asked him to sit down and let me tell him what he and most people dont not know about Great Nigeria and i told him these…….
1. Are you aware that all over the world Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by
which others measure themselves? Do you know??
2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.
3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.
4. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners, typically
earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.
5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.
6. A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK. They even recieved royal honors from the Queen recently.
7. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu, is a super
talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.
8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-blown Nigerian whose pat ency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the pat ency to the world’s fastest computer: a Nigerian.
9. The wealthiest Black man and woman on earth are
Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.
10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for
the leadership role Nigeria played.
11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once
lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President
of South Africa.
We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.