Social

Relationship: What’s your worst experience?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Okosa Michelle
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 63.00

Tell us the worst experience you had in a relationship

#45443 Reply
    Okosa Michelle
    Participant

I met a guy, he invited me over to his place for dinner.
    When I got to the place, I saw uncle without a shirt on, looking like john cena 😂😂😂.
    I didn’t even enter the house, I turned back from there. He tried to call me back 🤣, but I have to run for my life. I sent him a message later and asked him not to contact me again 😂😂

#45458 Reply
    OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
    Keymaster
    Igbodefender Points: 60.00

Lol. Madam doesn’t want to hear long story.

#45632 Reply
    Jonimisi
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 114.00

She told me months later that everything that happened was all her plan. Even the break up. I felt used 😪

#45639 Reply
    Okosa Michelle
    Participant

That’s so wicked of her.

#45723 Reply
    Keymaster

As a student then, a girl told one of my friends she wouldn’t date me because she only goes out with people who drive Mercedes with 2 doors.

I took it more seriously then, but now it seems funny when I remember it.

I think it was sylvyaeabs or Okosa Michelle who said something to the effect that we shouldn’t take most things seriously.

#45725 Reply
    Keymaster

@Jonimisi
    That’s very insensitive of her, stringing you along like that. You don’t need such in your path.

#45726 Reply
    Okosa Michelle
    Participant

Mercedes with 2 doors🤣🤣.

That girl must be a yahoo girl of her time 😂

#47718 Reply
    Omaonu
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 1,057.00

Then at my 300level there was a girl which i came across during departmental due registration, as a member of departmental Esco, I was opportuned to be among those that we be collecting the departmental due and register students. When I saw this girl I fell in love with her immediately and as the luck will have it she is very social and she seeing my action, she played along and then we exchanged number and we started calling and chatting afterward we started growing the relationship gradually by gradually and I was enjoying every moment of our friendship as the lady was highly social and used to hug and kiss me in public without an iota of shyness in her. It got to a day I was with one of my friends in out department and this lady walked in and on seeing me like this she ran to hug me and I was very happy we started gisting together with my friend immediately the lady sighted an iPhone 7plus with my friend gbam everything changed concentration and attention shifted to my friend and I was removed from the movie 😂 both of them started avoiding and planning dates. My guy has never attended departmental dinner night ever since we started 100 level including myself cause we are not that social but being an Esco I was force to attending dinner nights. The lady being a social person that kind stuffs can never past her so she planned with my guy to attend then my guy called me asking if I will attend the dinner night I answer no and he said no as well telling me that it is a waste of time not knowing that he called me to confuse me never to come cause he and my girl had planned to attend and move together. when I discovered their plan I was disappointed in the girl and my friend for betraying our friendship. It is very painful seeing your friend betraying you and at the same time very very painful seeing the person you love betraying you because of material things. Thank God for he is God!

#47729 Reply
    Point grabber
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 0.00

I lady rebuff my overture because I don’t have money but later turn to beg me to marry her when she heard I got a job

#47735 Reply
    Potal
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 540.00

Lol. Funny girl

#47738 Reply
    Keymaster

Lol. I have a similar experience. A friend of mine used to come and discourage me from going out with my ex-girlfriend. According to him, the girl ‘wasn’t up to my levels’, so I should stop associating with her.

I would smile at the advice. Later, I began to notice that it was because he liked her and wanted her for himself. This life eh😀😀

#47945 Reply
    Okosa Michelle
    Participant

Most times, the people we call friends or people that we bring closer to ourselves are the same folks that will betray us.
    I can still remember when the girl that Claim to like me so much went behind my back to date my boyfriend then😂. It’s all funny to me now because I grew up to understand that I don’t really need him then, we were both 17 and I barely know what relationship is all about.
    She then already got admission into the university so they both see me as low class because I was just trying to gain admission and I’m still under Mummy’s supervision. 😂😂
    He started avoiding me and continue focusing on “University babe”😂. Today, he is no longer in her class, she has dump him for guys in the University too😂😂. I’m better than I was then, he can’t even cross my part because he is not in my league anymore 😌

#47960 Reply
    Keymaster

@michellecute,
    Very funny story. It is a lesson to people not to look down on others because nobody knows tomorrow.

#48033 Reply
    Point grabber
    Participant
    Igbodefender Points: 0.00

Funny story , love come with funny storylines

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
Reply To: Relationship: What’s your worst experience?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: