Games, Quizzes, ETC

Write An Original Story In 50 Words Game

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 0

Test your ability to say much with few words by writing a story in 50 Words (not more, not less). No copy and paste, even with link. You can reply if you like a story.

Keymaster

One day Obi was going to school when he saw a bet shop. He had only his snacks money. N50. He saw a bet shop and decided to enter and bet. He won N100,000. He then decided to quit school and go full-time into betting. Was that a wise decision?

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 650

Four puppies, three chubby puppies and one lean and malevolent. Always on its own,didn’t like others, didn’t play nor ate with them. The owners sent it away to another town. By night,it came back. Then it was sent three rivers away. Five days later, the dog came back.

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

Long time a go, there was a cat disliked by its owner. One day, the owner was very mad at the cat for breaking his most valuable vase. The owner took a rope and tied it on its neck tightly and cut its hair. Next day,the cat ran away.

Keymaster

[quote quote=110163]Four puppies, three chubby puppies and one lean and malevolent. Always on its own,didn’t like others, didn’t play nor ate with them. The owners sent it away to another town. By night,it came back. Then it was sent three rivers away. Five days later, the dog came back.[/quote]

The cat couldn’t take it no more.

Fatima Ibrahim Kani
      Participant

One day abubakar and his family travel to Bauchi from abuja, they are travelling by aeroplane.they flew to jos and they rented a car to yankari national park, abubakar has never been to yankari national park,there they Saw lots of animals like hippopotamus, elephant, chimpanzee, crocodile and gorilla.they went there on Saturday and arrived the next day.being to yankari national park was very interesting for me because i learn alot there.

Keymaster

[quote quote=110646]One day abubakar and his family travel to Bauchi from abuja, they are travelling by aeroplane.they flew to jos and they rented a car to yankari national park, abubakar has never been to yankari national park,there they Saw lots of animals like hippopotamus, elephant, chimpanzee, crocodile and gorilla.they went there on Saturday and arrived the next day.being to yankari national park was very interesting for me because i learn alot there.[/quote]

Interesting story even though more than 50 Words. It creates awareness about Yankari Game Reserve.

Minal
      Participant

Human beings depend on agriculture for food. Fresh food from the farm makes the body strong; sometimes cure deases.Farm product are used as raw materials in industries to provide goods which are sold.Vegetables/fruit nourish and clean the body;
      are widely accepted as the foundation for good health.

Keymaster

[quote quote=110691]Human beings depend on agriculture for food. Fresh food from farms make the body strong; sometimes cure deases.Farm product are used as raw materials in industries to provide goods which are sold.Vegetables/fruit nourish and clean the body;
      are widely accepted as the foundation for good health.[/quote]

@Minal
      Nice write-up and 50 Words as required. You get points for this.

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

My father is a man like no other, he gave me good life, nurtured me, shouted at me, kiss me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally, there are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father was to me. LOVE YOU DAD

Minal
      Participant

Thank you sir am grateful for this

Keymaster

[quote quote=111672]My father is a man like no other, he gave me good life, nurtured me, shouted at me, kiss me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally, there are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father was to me. LOVE YOU DAD[/quote]

@yamcy
      this note you wrote to your father is deeply touching. I can tell you love your father very much and that he loves you so much! I am awarding you 100 points for this heartfelt rendition you made.

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

[quote quote=111672]My father is a man like no other, he gave me good life, nurtured me, shouted at me, kiss me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally, there are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father was to me. LOVE YOU DAD[/quote] nice one @yamcy 👋👋

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

Am so much grateful, thanks sir may God rewards you too

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 650

[quote quote=111672]My father is a man like no other, he gave me good life, nurtured me, shouted at me, kiss me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally, there are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father was to me. LOVE YOU DAD[/quote] nice one @yamcy. I love this your write up.

Pheranmi
      Participant

She takes her time: red lipstick, pantyhose. She checks her watch a thousand times, can’t be late. Her stomach summersaults and she is glad this isn’t a dinner date – she couldn’t stomach one bite. Smiling, she places flowers gently at the foot of his gravestone. “Happy 75th anniversary, love.”

Pheranmi
      Participant

At midnight there was still a sad woman wrapped in her bed without sleeping, she saw the rain through her window, remembering with melancholy her lack of love. She had relieved that painful experience, rereading once more the false promises of those letters with rancor, but at the same time, she missed that man, she longed to hear his voice and smell his essence. He had broken and disappointed her heart with his lies. She was tearing up the letters, she wept in rage, promising herself that she would never see him again. She was relaxing after that.

Pheranmi
      Participant

A summer romance a day to forget
      In the summer of 2020 I met a guy, since I saw him for the first time I knew he was different, a unique, impressive and incomparable person. I decided to talk to him and invite him to my soccer game and he accepted, after my game he offered to take me to my house and something happened that night that was a love impossible to forget, the next day the boy disappeared and I could not see him again, I only had one day left to forget that fleeting love

Timothy
      Participant

Long time a go, there was a cat disliked by its owner. One day, the owner was very mad at the cat for breaking his most valuable vase. The owner took a rope and tied it on its neck tightly and cut its hair. Next day,the cat ran away.

Timothy
      Participant

She takes her time: red lipstick, pantyhose. She checks her watch a thousand times, can’t be late. Her stomach summersaults and she is glad this isn’t a dinner date – she couldn’t stomach one bite. Smiling, she places flowers gently at the foot of his gravestone. “Happy 75th anniversary, love.”

Seun
      Participant

One day Obi was going to school when he saw a bet shop. He had only his snacks money. N50. He saw a bet shop and decided to enter and bet. He won N100,000. He then decided to quit school and go full-time into betting. Was that a wise decision?

Anonymous
      Inactive

My father is a man like no other, he gave me good life, nurtured me, shouted at me, kiss me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally, there are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father was to me. LOVE YOU DAD

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.