Social

3 Possible Game Changers As Big Brother Merges Level 1 and Level 2

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bbnfan

Big Brother has merged the 2 levels as one. Here are 3 possible consequences.

1. The former Level 2 (about 6 people remaining) comes together to nominate the Level 1 heads of house that kept nominating their housemates for eviction. That is Eloswags, Hermes and Adekunle.

2. The former Level 1 uses their majority (14 people intact) to continue nominating former level 2 housemates to prevent them from taking revenge on Eloswag, Hermes and Adekunle

3. There may be a clash between Phyna and Chomzyover Groovy as they are now all in the same house. Groovy may be forced to chose between both ladies. Already Phyna is boldly laying claim to ‘her man’. But remember that Groovy likes Chomzybso much that he asked Big Brother to bring her into thensame house with him in the diary room.

Anyway, see what Olufemi Daniel has to say about tonight’s eviction show.

c4

The Level 1 really almost empties Level 2. Only 2 guys and 4 girls were left, I think.

heloswag

Groovy won’t be happy. He had thought he’ll be left alone with Chomzy without Phyna coming in between them. But now, Biggie has sprung a rude surprise on him. LoL

point5

Groovy and Chomzy is just like Kiddwaya and Nengi all over again. A tale of hidden love that couldn’t be consumated because some others have already put out their claim.

ije

Unless Phyna is evicted from the show, I don’t see Groovy getting a chance to be with Chomzy. Groovy and Chomzy just have to bear the frustration. It iz what it iz.

Tky

Phyna is ready to collect Groovy from Chomzy.lets just be watching.

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,200
      Rank: 3 Possible Game Changers As Big Brother Merges Level 1 and Level 2

The way I am looking at Phyna, she is very desperate to collect Groovy to her self.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.