Joy Agada joined the group Your party 3 years, 10 months ago Your party View group Joy Agada replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am happy to be here Joy Agada replied 3 years, 10 months ago Which party do you belong ? Joy Agada replied 3 years, 10 months ago To me I belong to no party Joy Agada replied 3 years, 10 months ago But I love LP Joy Agada replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am therefore Obidient Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago You are welcome Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago My party is LP too Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am Obidient as well Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago One love Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am glad to meet you here Share this: Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook Share on X (Opens in new window) X Related
I am happy to be here
Which party do you belong ?
To me I belong to no party
But I love LP
I am therefore Obidient
You are welcome
My party is LP too
I am Obidient as well
One love
I am glad to meet you here