Blessing Olugu joined the group Your party 3 years, 10 months ago Your party View group Blessing Olugu replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am happy to be here Blessing Olugu replied 3 years, 10 months ago but I would like to tell you that I don’t have any political party Blessing Olugu replied 3 years, 10 months ago I pray and support whoever that I see that is good Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago You are welcome Onuha Moses replied 3 years, 10 months ago I am glad to be here with you Share this: Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook Share on X (Opens in new window) X Related
I am happy to be here
but I would like to tell you that I don’t have any political party
I pray and support whoever that I see that is good
You are welcome
I am glad to be here with you