<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Igbo Defender | Eveeve | Group Activity</title>
	<link>https://igbodefender.com/members/eveeve/activity/groups/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://igbodefender.com/members/eveeve/activity/groups/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Public group activity feed of which Eveeve is a member.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:54:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9175a559f979b4fdff24c65bfa48f028</guid>
				<title>Baba blue posted an update in the group Laughter: Love</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/180708/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2023 19:42:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7673f7b08edf4b42c0607e5aee5d8b7b</guid>
				<title>Baba blue posted an update in the group Laughter: Medicine</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/180707/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2023 19:42:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Medicine </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9191ff179dcf68dc8a3586ea526aa8a5</guid>
				<title>Baba blue joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/180693/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2023 19:33:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de7589b4ce2a347b54670d139ca83579</guid>
				<title>katepresh replied to the topic WELCOME TO NIGERIA &#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec; in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/180574/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2023 14:23:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>But every susage is not called gala,gala no get part two</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95e497ab2c0818c5eb959a659e4335a1</guid>
				<title>Rose ella joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/180523/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 May 2023 22:10:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788e24970d95fa0ea45ab37f082435e2</guid>
				<title>Steve zana replied to the topic WELCOME TO NIGERIA &#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec; in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/175041/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 May 2023 07:00:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nigeria my country</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ab6f8f612d548c110307ae37c5d28e5</guid>
				<title>Steve zana replied to the topic WELCOME TO NIGERIA &#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec; in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/174565/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 May 2023 18:58:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to Nigeria where the future of the youths lies in the hands of old men</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c95fc7493c29c295b6cf6b5b79731e2c</guid>
				<title>Sharon Jay joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/173653/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2023 19:09:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c9d46a4644047fd355be77f8d6aac72</guid>
				<title>empress eloagu replied to the topic WELCOME TO NIGERIA &#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec;&#x1f1f3;&#x1f1ec; in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/173585/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2023 16:49:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lolz<br />
I love my country </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b035e6c7bc5c41e485963bb2137eceb3</guid>
				<title>empress eloagu joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/172222/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 May 2023 11:03:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1627566b7b202090e382fab2e14053c</guid>
				<title>Hum king posted an update in the group Laughter: Calling me love makes me pee for body</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/155764/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Apr 2023 05:07:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Calling me love makes me pee for body </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83c9a80532b263d000ec8b6869635209</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: I my own opinion I think we should rename this group laughter [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/148261/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 16:30:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I my own opinion I think we should rename this group laughter all the way or laugh all the way </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>17</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd7ec02492da44d5001a300a7ef18793</guid>
				<title>Gr8faith posted an update in the group Laughter: Person wey dey advise me on balance diet done vomit garri and bread</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/146469/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 23:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Person wey dey advise me on balance diet done vomit garri and bread </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>13</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fcd9dda624d6fec9411508b959ba6fc</guid>
				<title>Gr8faith joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/146408/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:52:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>9</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31ad1b3b1ebd293df4868077788acd3e</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: Nothing person no go see for Nigeria dat is how I saw  80 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/146018/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:38:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nothing person no go see for Nigeria dat is how I saw  80 years old woman praying &#8220;oh Lord I shall not d!e prëm@turely&#8221;&#x1f602;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>18</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6e068b850242823d79ce29abd989f2e</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: Primary school : I Want to be a Doctor 
Secondary School : I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/146013/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:36:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Primary school : I Want to be a Doctor<br />
Secondary School : I Want to be a  Lawyer<br />
10years Later ;ya, It&#8217;s Your boy DJ Chicken &#x1f923;&#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>21</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c871cee025cc6e16a9913e668f7f29ce</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: Someone posted that Christ died for our &#039; secnes&#039; instead [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/145999/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:32:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Someone posted that Christ died for our &#8216; secnes&#8217; instead of &#8216;seens&#8217; &#x1f646;&#x1f646; I have been laughing &#8216; sins&#8217; then&#x1f602;&#x1f602;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>20</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5a3b6f9ae1a5fc3fce496e0b572aa93</guid>
				<title>smartBox joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/145641/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:40:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>11</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acbed05f99094b549726b3504b88b1da</guid>
				<title>Jason ukwuoma replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/143027/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Apr 2023 09:09:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Living a righteous life</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2689b565860dcf70d6f3950f1222d663</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: What&#039;s the funniest thing you&#039;ve ever heard?</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142537/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 19:10:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s the funniest thing you&#8217;ve ever heard? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>14</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6802e52dc24219555d3fb394a5d43a0</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason posted an update in the group Laughter: What is the best joke you&#039;ve ever heard?</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142536/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 19:09:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What is the best joke you&#8217;ve ever heard? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>10</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a77925615aec4ff7c5f7ce554a748db</guid>
				<title>Ukwuoma Jason joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142367/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 17:00:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>10</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e47e1874ab0f6c3fec4f167da485b311</guid>
				<title>katepresh replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142137/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 13:47:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Life after death,die in physical and alive in spirit </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83cc3b233c366a6eee2836a5503ad929</guid>
				<title>katepresh replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142133/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 13:45:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Though is not easy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06effd06eeb5c98c24990e4e843fd93d</guid>
				<title>katepresh replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142131/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 13:44:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Living a righteous life is very important </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0b91027b9c3752f7dfea1c2668380cc</guid>
				<title>Steve zana replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/142005/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2023 13:04:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Life after death is enternal life either in heaven or hell</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">401c7d3e8ff722cf1e70c93af476f70e</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140630/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:20:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A man wanted to call his wife a pet name. He mistakingly called her bitter kola. The she got angry. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>8</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c995853506f5bdfe3cbbba1f4d3093b2</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140622/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:11:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If the devil is to start sharing money, believe me, women will become his friends.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>14</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f6a2c3891199bdfc47d0ed439cb3751</guid>
				<title>pink replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140614/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:06:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very important that we live a. Righteous life. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3d5ab5573c8863ae88a8423a7d26780</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140611/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:05:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I told my friend he has sense but he does not make use of it then he got angry. Imagine o.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56316746e827f75c490d04ac7fbc6720</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140607/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:03:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I told my girlfriend if beauty was a crime, she would have been innocent. She smiled and said thank you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8544f94cf3f64508bae6a2d48d714bf2</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140602/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:59:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I laughed until my bumbum started paining me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68236a28e3213fd91582f39ad2e3597a</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140600/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:58:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I call you my girlfriend, don&#8217;t be excited cos I was only joking.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e685836843ffc778f2628c6f807ba19</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140598/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:57:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How can a woman prefer money to a man?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fec882f519803ec817b96331146bc3c5</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140594/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:54:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A good man is better than a nice man</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c071e8829c557fcb7637408b08b50e</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140593/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:53:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to eat good food so as to increase my shortness.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>6</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f717d32c268eb0e5a200ddeba4794790</guid>
				<title>ugbochinonsodavid110 posted an update in the group Laughter: Am new here</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140474/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 14:25:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Am new here </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d79120536fc9b824480ce3d035edbb9</guid>
				<title>ugbochinonsodavid110 joined the group Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140473/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 14:24:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef76862afad33a2ad88bba2fbfe3f843</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140470/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 14:23:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love slime girls than lekpa</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>8</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">047ea8a6fab1562a102a74056331f2dd</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140452/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:57:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>House is better than building </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>8</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77283d537b19308a35e79610132ddc37</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140450/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:52:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love singing songs like movie</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd8a85de77db9830e4bc8eefeb01b922</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140448/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:50:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I nearly agree to answer my name</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ec350cc83dd720d1377d9006b6f057d</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140447/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:49:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going by the way things is in Nigeria I am a woman with a touch of man </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a420f63434d03d47a6aba48a97c5f0c</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140445/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:46:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My wife is man</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b32f2bb18cfee5b8220c3892e9c6794e</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140444/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:45:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love woman so teee my wife is now a woman </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcecdad8bccbe3d9e150b993864c07c6</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140442/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:39:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love na teacher </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e453760957889c67c0233d3ba4e4a339</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140441/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:37:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to learn a new way is saying I love you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a337165f80ec110bc3878591442cc89</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140440/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:34:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They said all lief is good till I go eat Igbo lief and slept for 5 days </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a8efd73c794f96dfefad8cd0f30badd</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140438/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:32:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pant I bought for my girl is been use by her mother </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f14cf49ba8091fa0c5a47657088328da</guid>
				<title>Hum king replied to the topic Life after death in the forum Laughter</title>
				<link>https://igbodefender.com/activity/p/140435/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Apr 2023 13:31:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My landlady has being telling me to stretch her bombom</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>