Social

Relationship: What’s your worst experience?

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • Author
      Okosa Michelle
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 0

Tell us the worst experience you had in a relationship

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

I met a guy, he invited me over to his place for dinner.
      When I got to the place, I saw uncle without a shirt on, looking like john cena 😂😂😂.
      I didn’t even enter the house, I turned back from there. He tried to call me back 🤣, but I have to run for my life. I sent him a message later and asked him not to contact me again 😂😂

OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster

Lol. Madam doesn’t want to hear long story.

Jonimisi
      Participant

She told me months later that everything that happened was all her plan. Even the break up. I felt used 😪

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

That’s so wicked of her.

Keymaster

@Jonimisi
        That’s very insensitive of her, stringing you along like that. You don’t need such in your path.

Potal
          Participant
          Igbodefender Points: 1,050

Lol. Funny girl

Keymaster

As a student then, a girl told one of my friends she wouldn’t date me because she only goes out with people who drive Mercedes with 2 doors.

I took it more seriously then, but now it seems funny when I remember it.

I think it was sylvyaeabs or Okosa Michelle who said something to the effect that we shouldn’t take most things seriously.

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

Mercedes with 2 doors🤣🤣.

That girl must be a yahoo girl of her time 😂

Omaonu
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 200

Then at my 300level there was a girl which i came across during departmental due registration, as a member of departmental Esco, I was opportuned to be among those that we be collecting the departmental due and register students. When I saw this girl I fell in love with her immediately and as the luck will have it she is very social and she seeing my action, she played along and then we exchanged number and we started calling and chatting afterward we started growing the relationship gradually by gradually and I was enjoying every moment of our friendship as the lady was highly social and used to hug and kiss me in public without an iota of shyness in her. It got to a day I was with one of my friends in out department and this lady walked in and on seeing me like this she ran to hug me and I was very happy we started gisting together with my friend immediately the lady sighted an iPhone 7plus with my friend gbam everything changed concentration and attention shifted to my friend and I was removed from the movie 😂 both of them started avoiding and planning dates. My guy has never attended departmental dinner night ever since we started 100 level including myself cause we are not that social but being an Esco I was force to attending dinner nights. The lady being a social person that kind stuffs can never past her so she planned with my guy to attend then my guy called me asking if I will attend the dinner night I answer no and he said no as well telling me that it is a waste of time not knowing that he called me to confuse me never to come cause he and my girl had planned to attend and move together. when I discovered their plan I was disappointed in the girl and my friend for betraying our friendship. It is very painful seeing your friend betraying you and at the same time very very painful seeing the person you love betraying you because of material things. Thank God for he is God!

Keymaster

Lol. I have a similar experience. A friend of mine used to come and discourage me from going out with my ex-girlfriend. According to him, the girl ‘wasn’t up to my levels’, so I should stop associating with her.

I would smile at the advice. Later, I began to notice that it was because he liked her and wanted her for himself. This life eh😀😀

Point grabber
      Participant

I lady rebuff my overture because I don’t have money but later turn to beg me to marry her when she heard I got a job

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

Most times, the people we call friends or people that we bring closer to ourselves are the same folks that will betray us.
      I can still remember when the girl that Claim to like me so much went behind my back to date my boyfriend then😂. It’s all funny to me now because I grew up to understand that I don’t really need him then, we were both 17 and I barely know what relationship is all about.
      She then already got admission into the university so they both see me as low class because I was just trying to gain admission and I’m still under Mummy’s supervision. 😂😂
      He started avoiding me and continue focusing on “University babe”😂. Today, he is no longer in her class, she has dump him for guys in the University too😂😂. I’m better than I was then, he can’t even cross my part because he is not in my league anymore 😌

Point grabber
      Participant

Funny story , love come with funny storylines

Point grabber
      Participant

Hhhmm

Pheranmi
      Participant

This story mad oo

Pheranmi
      Participant

Funny any story

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

Funny,😁😂

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

There are lots of experiences that will make you wonder how some humans really behave 😂😂

Pheranmi
      Participant

So funny

Pheranmi
      Participant

I love it when funny stories like this being coming in

Pheranmi
      Participant

We should all keep on cracking jokes and funny stories

Pheranmi
      Participant

That’s what will makes it sweet in here

Yamcybab
      Participant

How do these people seek a wife?

FISHERMAN
      Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean fish. Must have own boat with motor. Please send photograph of motorboat.

SALESMAN
      Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor’s around is now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he chooses! Has own house, car and successful career!

ECONOMIST
      I am in demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements are high. However the Elasticity of my demands should not bear too heavy a burden upon the national interest.

MATHEMATICIAN
      Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate and understand complex algebraic logarithms. Needed to help further my family unit.

IT CONSULTANT
      Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency. Compatibility could be an issue.

Omaonu
      Participant

Stories filled with a lot of experience and lessons to learn from are much here

Omaonu
      Participant

So far I had learned from many stories and/or people experiences here

Omaonu
      Participant

I hope and believe many people will learn from all the stories posted too

Omaonu
      Participant

Thank you to everyone that has contributed positively to these experiences being gained

Omaonu
      Participant

Some of the stories are funny and packed with a lot of experience.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cheating: it’s about my first love that gave me a specific time to meet everyday, I didn’t know that she was having more than 5 boyfriends which everyone was having his own time like I.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I really felt bad

Anonymous
      Inactive

But eventually I forgot about her

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you

Yamcybab
      Participant

Oh @adams I’m sorry about that

Yamcybab
      Participant

Just forget the past oo

Anonymous
      Inactive

But I no longer live in the past

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was living in the past many things in life but now I changed

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

@Adamu Salisu Garba,
      Such a sad story. Though it’s funny to me because the girl is really a legend 🤣.
      How did she manage to keep up with the 5 of you 😂😂

Yamcybab
      Participant

@okasa exactly it happened

Yamcybab
      Participant

Hello everyone 🖐️

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi @Hauwau

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @Hauwau

Yamcybab
      Participant

@adams hope you are doing well and great

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Okosa legend or Yahoo girl? But she is paying now, because she is still single

Anonymous
      Inactive

So I believed all of us run away from her

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

You are right @omaonu,
      I learnt a lot from people’s experiences here🤗

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

thank you

Fancy
      Participant

Very sad story, I’m so sorry about that

Stella
      Participant

Wow, alot of interesting stories, relationship is not for the faint hearted

Stella
      Participant

My worst relationship was the betrayer I suffered from a so called roommate and friend . Back then in the university, I had a rich guy asking me out, he was also a student but a spoilt rich kid, I really didn’t want to date him because he appeared immature but we had a good friendship but my dear rooomate was all over him even accepting gift on my behalf from him but I didn’t mind , what got me angry was when she convinced him to sponsor her birthday party without telling me . They both kept it a secret, I went as far as inviting this guy of mine to the party as my guest only for my friend in her thank you speech to appreciate him for his support , it then dawned on me that these two have been playing me. I just maintained my calm till the end of the party, later he was now explaining that he did it for me because she was my friend. That was how in my mind I knew I can’t build this relationship, I dey fear heartbreak

Stella
      Participant

Another bad relationship I had was with one of my lecturers back then in school , I was in my finals, one good thing about me us that I love with my head🤩🤩 not heart because the fear of heart real is the beginning of wisdom. I had this cool relationship with this guy and he has even proposed, we are of different tribes, my friends knew we were dating , alot were skeptical about the relationship that he is a womaniser but I took it as gossip. Initially we were not intimate and he appeared to be cool with it, I stayed in the hostel so we were mostly hanging out. After the proposal, I started visiting him at home but always left at night . As the relationship progressed and I started sleeping over, I discovered this guy was insatiable, I would be there and another female guest would come who he would introduce as a relative or something, so I leave them most times and go into the room, we are not of same tribe so they communicate mostly in their language but as I started spending more nights, I discovered alot of irregularities and the increasing number of female guest in the night until I discovered that he is having an affair with them, lodging them in the next room and sneaking to go meet them . The discovery killed me but I didn’t discuss it with him, I just told him I was working on my project and didn’t want distraction, even though he was very helpful with my project work, I convinced him I wanted to take the glory for my work so it wasn’t right for him to help me , in his mind he was waiting for me to inform him when I would be going back to Lagos so he could come see my parents but I knew it wasn’t going to happen, when I was ready to leave , he made all the travel plans, bought gift for my parents and we agreed on when he would come, I also didn’t want my friends to suspect anything because they would laugh, immediately I got to Lagos, I told him my discoveries and broke up with him, he was devastated, he didn’t see it coming 🤣🤣, I told my friends my parents rejected him because of tribe to my surprise they were very happy . He was very caring and I loved him for that but then his sexual urge was insatiable, reason why he had many girls but sleeping with us all Under the same roof was unforgiveable. It is one thing I know marriage would not change

Steve zana
      Participant

Dying for someone who had no feelings for me

Rose ella
      Participant

Immaturity

Rose ella
      Participant

Being cheated on.multiple type

Rose ella
      Participant

Used as booty call

Rose ella
      Participant

Being lied to and pursued just for sex.

katepresh
      Participant

My worst experience are plenty, imagine my ex boyfriend telling me,as he used to call me Amy or ASAM,i will never leave you for another person,i love you with everything in me,he invited me over,i travel all the way from Lagos to Anambra State only to visit him, thinking that both of us are together,we went,out after watching football from their village, beacuse it Christmas season,then straight to his place,he ask for sex i said no,he said okay that his going to respect my decision, after everything,i went back,few months later,i veiw his WhatsApp status,oh my goodness 😔, what did i saw, picture of one girl,and he wrote my baby my everything,i view the status more than twice and check if am making a mistake,i chat him,no reply,he later did and was please am sorry i know you will be angry with me right now,but forgive me she’s pregnant for me so i can’t leave her,i felt bad i couldn’t sleep well that night,i later found out that the girl was pregnant for him when i visited him,i can’t forget that night it was Sunday night

katepresh
      Participant

Don’t really know what some men want,as his married now,his eye is still on me,but he can’t fool me again i use to tell him,u are married face your family and leave me for Good,i forgive you,don’t bear any grudges against you
      Men has really show me shege banza 😄😄😄,but is well they have really make me stronger more than I can imagine
      Follow my words and not my footsteps that’s what most of them are

Baba blue
      Participant

My girlfriend started dating the person she claimed to hate so much without even breaking up with me first

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.