always connect with your people

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Igbodefender Points: 0

You are right

OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster

Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.

Omaonu
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 200

@cake yes o, you are right on that point

Pheranmi
      Participant

Is there anyway to connect with someone that doesn’t wanted to connect with u?

Omaonu
      Participant

@enemona56 Connection is mutual

Yamcybab
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 100

Which kind of connection are you talking about?

Omaonu
      Participant

General well-being connection

Omaonu
      Participant

@yamcy all areas of life connection, such as job connection, relationship connection and so on.

Pheranmi
      Participant

I thought we are talking of relationship connection

Yamcybab
      Participant

Ok thank you

Omaonu
      Participant

@enemona56 anything connectable is what we are talking about

Omaonu
      Participant

@yamcy job connection, relationship connection , friendship connection and soon

Yamcybab
      Participant

🆗 @omaonu thanks

Pheranmi
      Participant

Ok

Yamcybab
      Participant

Hello everyone 🖐️

Yamcybab
      Participant

How you na day

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

Hello 👋

Talking about connection, it’s something that have to deal with people you are familiar with.
      Because the situation of the world now, one has to be careful not to connect with the wrong person or people. There are lots of evil in the world, so that we won’t connect with people that will harm us.

OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender
      Keymaster

@michellecute that is a remarkable submission. People have to excercise care in the connections.

For instance, there’s a story that came out in the news some weeks ago. Two women were arrested for poisoning their friend because she got visa to travel out.

pink
      Keymaster
      Igbodefender Points: 700

@Michellecute you are right. We should be careful who we connect with because we are in a crazy world now

Yamcybab
      Participant

Morning is the best time to greet
      “SPECIAL PEOPLE”
      coz the remaining hours
      soon will be busy.
      So let me say
      Keep SMILING.
      GOOD MORNING
      Have A Good Day

Anonymous
      Inactive

It depends on the reason why you need to get connected. i.e business, school, just making friends, job search. etc

Anonymous
      Inactive

For example let me take a job search, you connect with the right people around you that are capable of getting the job for you, otherwise many job search portal are there, so you can search and get connected online.

Omaonu
      Participant

@adamsg55 you are right

Omaonu
      Participant

@michellecute nobody is safe in this life only by his grace we are protected

Omaonu
      Participant

@pink you are not the one protecting yourself. God is the one protecting us all we have to do is to be prayerful and ask God to direct our paths that is all.

Omaonu
      Participant

There is no amount of carefulness that can save someone whose God is not protecting anymore. That reminds me of a chameleon who thinks if it matches the ground too much it might collapse and that may lead to it dead, therefore, it decided to walk slowly yet death came and took it. Just what you need to do is to commit your going out and your coming into the hands of alright God then you are good to go even though you walk in the evil paths he will deliver you.

Fatima Ibrahim Kani
      Participant

@blessing u are right connection is very important

Omaonu
      Participant

[quote quote=57937]@blessing u are right connection is very important[/quote] in fact very is and understatement very very important is what connection is

Potal
      Participant
      Igbodefender Points: 1,050

[quote quote=57934]There is no amount of carefulness that can save someone whose God is not protecting anymore. That reminds me of a chameleon who thinks if it matches the ground too much it might collapse and that may lead to it dead, therefore, it decided to walk slowly yet death came and took it. Just what you need to do is to commit your going out and your coming into the hands of alright God then you are good to go even though you walk in the evil paths he will deliver you.[/quote] for sure. It is God that protect us and we should also be careful.

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=48409]Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.[/quote]very important sir in this current century that the world is a global village

Aysha
      Participant

I don’t get it

Aysha
      Participant

Yamcy, need explanation please, connection like how?

Blessing Olugu
      Participant

[quote quote=48409]Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.[/quote]yes we are in the era of networking

Fatima Ibrahim Kani
      Participant

we talking of all types of connection u know

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=48409]Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.[/quote]yes

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=57923]It depends on the reason why you need to get connected. i.e business, school, just making friends, job search. etc[/quote]yes. We have various reasons why we connect in life

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=57934]There is no amount of carefulness that can save someone whose God is not protecting anymore. That reminds me of a chameleon who thinks if it matches the ground too much it might collapse and that may lead to it dead, therefore, it decided to walk slowly yet death came and took it. Just what you need to do is to commit your going out and your coming into the hands of alright God then you are good to go even though you walk in the evil paths he will deliver you.[/quote]exactly only God can save us from the hands of the evil ones

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=48291]always connect with your people[/quote]it is very necessary

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=48409]Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.[/quote]yes that is it

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=48688]Is there anyway to connect with someone that doesn’t wanted to connect with u?[/quote]two can not work together unless they agree

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=55968] @michellecute that is a remarkable submission. People have to excercise care in the connections.

For instance, there’s a story that came out in the news some weeks ago. Two women were arrested for poisoning their friend because she got visa to travel out.[/quote]wonderful! See how evil people hearts could be

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=57923]It depends on the reason why you need to get connected. i.e business, school, just making friends, job search. etc[/quote]yes it depends on whom you are connecting my brother

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=57934]There is no amount of carefulness that can save someone whose God is not protecting anymore. That reminds me of a chameleon who thinks if it matches the ground too much it might collapse and that may lead to it dead, therefore, it decided to walk slowly yet death came and took it. Just what you need to do is to commit your going out and your coming into the hands of alright God then you are good to go even though you walk in the evil paths he will deliver you.[/quote]yes only God is our saviour

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote quote=57925]For example let me take a job search, you connect with the right people around you that are capable of getting the job for you, otherwise many job search portal are there, so you can search and get connected online.[/quote]that is just it thanks anyways

Omoniyi Glory
      Participant

[quote quote=48291]always connect with your people[/quote]that is just it

Omoniyi Glory
      Participant

[quote quote=48409]Connections or networking is very important in the 21st century. People should look for valuable ways to connect with others.[/quote]exactly

Omoniyi Glory
      Participant

[quote quote=55968] @michellecute that is a remarkable submission. People have to excercise care in the connections.

For instance, there’s a story that came out in the news some weeks ago. Two women were arrested for poisoning their friend because she got visa to travel out.[/quote]some people are actually wicked

Fatima Ibrahim Kani
      Participant

@pheranmi if someone doesn’t want to connect with just him/her

Omoniyi Glory
      Participant

[quote quote=57923]It depends on the reason why you need to get connected. i.e business, school, just making friends, job search. etc[/quote]yes sometimes it depends

Omoniyi Glory
      Participant

[quote quote=57934]There is no amount of carefulness that can save someone whose God is not protecting anymore. That reminds me of a chameleon who thinks if it matches the ground too much it might collapse and that may lead to it dead, therefore, it decided to walk slowly yet death came and took it. Just what you need to do is to commit your going out and your coming into the hands of alright God then you are good to go even though you walk in the evil paths he will deliver you.[/quote]yes that is it

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

@Cake,
      Thanks so much for your appreciation.
      We all live by the experiences that we have had.

Okosa Michelle
      Participant

[quote quote=57925]For example let me take a job search, you connect with the right people around you that are capable of getting the job for you, otherwise many job search portal are there, so you can search and get connected online.[/quote]

@Adamu,
      This is also very true, I remember working in a steel company through my uncle’s influence.
      He called the director and recommend me to him. So, certain connection can change your life for good.

Omaonu
      Participant

[quote quote=58465]

For example let me take a job search, you connect with the right people around you that are capable of getting the job for you, otherwise many job search portal are there, so you can search and get connected online.

@Adamu,
      This is also very true, I remember working in a steel company through my uncle’s influence.
      He called the director and recommend me to him. So, certain connection can change your life for good.[/quote]that is the connection with benefits

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.