Video: The Moment Kitchen Gas Cooker Blasted Two Women Away

The video below shows the moment a kitchen gas cooker exploded, blasting both women away.

Using telephone near gas cylinders is one of the most dangerous things anyone can do. That is why people are advised not to use their phones in the kitchen.

Published
Categorized as News

By OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender

I am an Igbo prince. Onye Igbo ka m bu!

1 comment

Drop your comment (You don't need to be a registered user to comment. Note: you might earn cashable points if you comment as a registered user.)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.