Author of The Making of a Nation: Biafra -1969, Dr Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo is dead.
Nwankwo was also a former Vice Chairman of National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), the group that doggedly fought for the restoration of MKO Abiola’s June 12 mandate.
He was aged 78. He died at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), after an illness.
Mazi Nwanko was the founder of the famous Forth Dimension Printing Press.
He was also the founder and chancellor of the Eastern Mandate Union (EMU) organisation, which platform he used to campaign of the people of the former Eastern Region.
He strongly advocated the Handshake Across the Niger between the South West and the East.
Below are some of his literary works:
- The Igbo leadership and the future of Nigeria- 1985.
- The Making of a Nation: Biafra -1969
- Nigeria: The Stolen Billions – 1999
- Nigeria: The Challenge of Biafra- 1972
- Nigeria: The Political Transition and the Future of Democracy- 1993
- The Igbo nation and the Nigerian state- 1999