Mazi Samuel Ifebi has listed several characteristics of an Igbo. Do you agree?
NDI IGBO FORUM
#WHO IS AN #IGBOMAN?
#LISTEN CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CALL US RITUALISTIC OR TERRORISTIC, BECAUSE WE’RE NOT LIKE THAT.
- The Igbo man can wear slippers, use Nokia torch phones … but the figures that is in his bank account will be enough to write a full maths textbook.
- The Igbo man gets rich. Go to the village, pick village boys, train them in business, settle them, the boys become rich, goes to the village do the same thing….. It is not magic..
- The Igbo man, where you see nothing, he sees market. You’re looking at an evil forest, he’s looking is an estate, you’re looking at a village girl, he’s seeing a sales girl. You’re looking at shit, he’s seeing manure.
- The Igbo man is not a ritualist. He’s the man that kept going when others turned back. He’s the man that enters a country where they say nobody survives. He’s not risk taker, he’s Risk itself!!
- The Igbo man wakes up with money in his mind…. That’s why they don’t greet “Good morning”…. They greet “Money nwannem”
- The Igbo man Prefers a Customer to a girlfriend….. He can walk away from any girlfriend because a particular customer came to the shop…
The Igbo man, when he enters an occasion, he doesn’t need your food or drinks to be happy… He only needs the MC to recognize him and hail him by his titles, ife emebe
Finally Any country you enter and you don’t see The Igbo man….. Just know that you’re no longer on earth, you are at underworld…
God bless igbo indigenes..
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.
LIKE the PAGE if you have NOT done that already
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE & TAG your best FRIENDS! Tell them to LIKE us. If you are yet to be Our member, what you need to do is just to Like Our page! At the Top of Our page, you’ll see ” Like & Message ” button. Click on the LIKE button & you are in. For all Our general & Inspirational updates, Prayers, Quotes, News ETC. Shalom.
19 July at 10:34 ·
See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/5504775/igbo-man