Don’t let this cause gas cooker explosion in your house!

You need to see this.

Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you… This could be a common mistake in any household.

How it happened:The gas stove was on and cooking in progress. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on.

There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire.

The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival. Let us understand: – All insect killer sprays such as “Hit”, “Mortein”, “Heaven”, “Raid”, etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents.

The atomized spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air. Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around…. Get more details here: http://umahiprince.blogspot.com.ng/2018/01/heres-is-what-to-note-about-gas-cooker-please-read.html

Published
Categorized as News

By OzoIgboNdu1 of Igbo Defender

I am an Igbo prince. Onye Igbo ka m bu!

Drop your comment (You don't need to be a registered user to comment. Note: you might earn cashable points if you comment as a registered user.)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.