Car horns are a way of communicating in what I call horn language. Every day, drivers communicate with their horns.
Note: Don’t blame us for any miscommunication as some drivers may not understand your horn language. Okay, so that’s settled.
So, here are some things motorists say with their horns:
- Please let my car enter your lane, abeg,abeg!
- Don’t jam my car o
- Thank you for allowing my car enter your lane
- Why did your car enter my lane!?
- Hey! See my car (used to show off or counter show off)
- Keep moving your car joor!
- Mama Ayo, enough of the make up, let us go, we don late (Lol)
- Hello, please I want to ask you for direction. Which way to Yaba Right?
Have you ever communicated any of the above messages with your car horn?
Did I leave any message out? Please tell us in the comments!