How To Report Army Abuse To The Nigerian Army

Hello folks, I saw this and knew I should share. My advice is that you save both the phone number and the Whatsapp number, as you never know when you might need it. Cheers.

Misbehavior of military personnel + abuse of rights of civilians and other people by military personnel, is a common occurrence in Nigeria. But unknown to many people, the Nigerian Arny has a platform for dealing with such issues…
Department of Civil Military Affairs.
In case of any such thing, contact that body.
Here are how you can contact them:

(1) Information/call center:
Dial 193.
(2) Human Rights desk:

Photo Credit: With thanks to EmmaFantastic

According to the their website, the Department of Civil-Military Affairs (DCMA) was started in December 2010 by the then Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika to primarily serve as an interface between the Nigerian Army and the Civil Populace of the Republic. It is responsible for “underscoring the fundamentals of Civil Military Affairs as a Strategic National Institution.”

Great one. I give kudos to the present military leadership for maintaing the website and contact channels.

Remember to save 193 and 08160134303 in case you have to call the Army. Then remember to save 08161507644 in case you have to Whatsapp them. Cheers!

Drop your comment (You don't need to be a registered user to comment. Note: you might earn cashable points if you comment as a registered user.)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.