The Abia State Government announced on Sunday that its rice “Osikapa Abia” will be ready for export soon.
- Abia rice mills “equipped with modern technology that makes rice produced in them to be stone-free”.
- Points of sale outlets “opened for Abia rice in Aba, Umuahia and Isuikwuato”
- Only locally produced rice now served in government organised ceremonies anywhere in the state
- Access roads leading to the mills including the ones to rice farmers “being rehabilitated”
- Government has commenced the “supply of seedlings to rice farmers”
We hope to see Abia rice (Osikapa Abia) all over markets as soon as possible.
Enugu used to have Adani Rice. Wonder why we aren’t hearing of it anymore. (Sad.)